Nite Skin Butter is one of Luminance's richest facial moisturizers. They took their base Skin Butter and added precisely targeted peptides to the formulation to encourage your skin to produce moisture-enhancing collagen. Additionally, they increase the ratio of ingredients with a high component of Linoleic and Gamma Linoleic fatty acids for soothing and softness. Natural richness for an amazing degree of moisturization.
As Nighttime Moisturizer:
- After you have cleansed, toned and moisturized, wait a few minutes.
- Apply a small amount to your fingertips and massage it into your skin; a little goes a long way, so start out with a small amount and increase as your skin demands.
- Re-apply your toner to help drive the butter deeper into your skin.
- Give it 3 or 4 minutes to absorb.
- One thing you can do to infuse even more moisture into your daily regiment is to use the Nite Skin Butter as a pre-cleanse.
- Before you cleanse your face, apply a little bit of butter to your fingertips and massage it into your skin.
- It will penetrate quickly and deeply, both replenishing deep moisture and giving you a deep oil cleanse.
- Wait a few minutes and follow your daily skincare procedure.
As A Touch Up During The Day:
- If you find yourself out in the cold, trapped on an airplane or just in need of a surge of moisture, simply dab a little bit on your fingertips and massage into your skin. Remember, this is an extremely rich butter and a little goes a long way.
- Start with a small amount massaged into your skin with your fingertips to see what your skin can easily absorb. Increase until you feel you have reached the right amount.
- If your skin is still slippery after five minutes, you have used too much. Remember this is extremely rich. Use the excess in other dry patches on your body.
A complete listing of all of the ingredients in this product. Absolutely nothing left out. Nothing hidden.
- Avocado Butter
- Kukui Oil
- Argan Oil
- Grape Seed Oil
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- Floral Antioxidant Blend (Gingko Extract, Olive Extract, Rooibos Leaf Extract, White Tea Extract, Green Tea Extract)
6 Month Shelf Life
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products