This is inspired by the classic Middle Eastern seasoning blend which traditionally includes toasted Sesame, Sumac, Marjoram, Sea-Salt and a touch of hot pepper. Landsea Za'atar will include all of these ingredients in addition to Wild-crafted Bull-Kelp and Nettles from Orcas Island.
Za'atar has a bright, tangy flavor profile but is also grounded by the nutty umami of Landsea Gomasio's original ingredients. It's
delicious on roasted meats, vegetables, or in a bowl of olive oil for dipping bread.
- A great substitute for table salt
- High in Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium,
- Rich in Vitamins, and Essential Fatty Acids
- Wild Harvested and Organic Ingredients
- Vegan/vegetarian/gluten free/sugar free
Ingretients: Toasted Seasame*, wild harvested bull kelpt, sumac, wild harvested nettle, marjoram*, thyme*, aleppo pepper*, sea salt. (*organic)