This restorative formula includes traditional Chinese herbs that may revitalize the blood and spirit, and tonify kidney essence. Post-partum mothers & the elderly alike have both benefited by this nourishing blend.
- Peony Root – contain blood protecting agents such as paeoniflorin, catechin, galloylpaeoniflorin, & paeonol. Also contains a unique monoterpene glycoside called paeoniflorin and other phytochemicals.
- Dang Gui Root – blood tonifier, blood mover, analgesic, anti-inflammatory
- Astragalus Root – full of antioxidants, adaptogenic, immune booster, anti-inflammatory, anti-histamine
- Codonopsis Root – major blood and immune tonic. invigorates lung and spleen meridians
- Dioscorea Root – hormone balancing, may be used instead of estrogen replacement therapy. Blood tonifier
- Poria Fungus – In traditional Chinese medicine, it’s been used for loss of memory (amnesia), anxiety, restlessness, fatigue, tension, nervousness, dizziness, urination problems, fluid retention, sleep problems (insomnia), an enlarged spleen, stomach problems, diarrhea, tumors, and to control coughing
- Goji Fruit – good source of Vitamin C, high in anti-oxidants
- Red Jujube Date Fruit – offer several vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C and potassium.
- Lotus Seed – extremely good sources of magnesium, potassium, manganese, protein, and phosphorus
- Schizandra Berry – used for preventing early aging and increasing lifespan, normalizing blood sugar and blood pressure, stimulating the immune system, and speeding recovery after surgery. It is also used for treating liver disease (hepatitis) and protecting the liver from poisons
BLUM AND BRU BROTHS gathers and blends high quality tonic herbal combinations in accordance with long standing Chinese traditional recipes. Food can be a preventative and therapeutic remedy; when combined with certain herbs, our food can be transformed into potent healing brews. Most of the herbs they use are certified organic. The herbs that are not certified organic are lab tested for impurities and pesticide residues. This will be one 3 oz packet. Each packet is intended for making 3-6 quarts of broth.